The full suite of quality assurance systems and processes from Ecolighten helped ensure ECAP energy conservation measures were completed in a satisfactory manner with minimal disruption to program participants.
The project resulted in:
- Over 500 File Reviews and Site Inspections
- Provision of File Review services to inspect PDA submitted documentation/paperwork to confirm compliance and accuracy of ECAP information collected/reported by contractors
- Completion of post-installation site inspections by technical resources including visual inspection and performance testing to confirm workmanship quality and systems operating to designed intent
- Execution of clear standard of work specifications for each of the energy conservation measures installed
- Development and execution of ongoing training for ECAP personnel to review results in the field and provide positive feedback loops to contractors
- On-site trouble shooting with installation crews identifying optimal (or less than optimal) work practices and correct them and train the crew in real time