Ecolighten is excited to support an exciting new limited time offer from BC Hydro Power Smart and the Greater Vancouver Home Builders Association (GVHBA) to support the EnerGuide Rating Service (ERS) for New Homes.
From October 29th, 2012 to January 31st, 2013 (or until Power Smart budget funding exhausted), GVHBA builder members can receive up to $500 off the cost of One (1) ERS model and report. For GVHBA builder members, this an excellent opportunity to take advantage of getting the foundational step for green building completed at a reduced cost. The Power Smart New Home offer specifics are:
- One (1) EnerGuide plan evaluation for residential detached home, up to $500 (taxes included)
- Limit is one (1) HOT2000 plan evaluation per licensed builder
- Offer is valid from October 29th, 2012 to January 31, 2013
- Offer is to complete a HOT 2000 plan evaluation for one (1) home and an upgrade report for alternative upgrades to meet or exceed EnerGuide 80.
- Offer is to be promoted to GVHBA members only.
Please contact Ecolighten at 604-971-2088 to learn more. Full offer, evaluation steps and invoicing /reimbursement details can be found here.