- Showcase a design process that is more integrated and supports the construction of energy-efficient, healthy and comfortable homes.
- Support the selection of equipment / innovative technologies that save energy and ensure suitable application and quality installation.
- Achieve an EnerGuide for New Homes rating of 80 or more.
Through Home Performance Design, Ecolighten provided the project team a full suite of services including Consultation, Load Calculations, Energy Modeling and HVAC Mechanical Design that led to the selection and integration of a number of key energy efficient technologies, including:
- Heat Pump with Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) technology.
- Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) system.
- Energy Star® rated windows with argon-gas and low-emissivity (low-E) coating
In addition to the services and technologies outlined above, the 2014 PNE Show Home will also have multi-levels of performance verification including visual / empirical testing and system commissioning from Ecolighten.
Stay tuned in July for upcoming Builder Training Session to be held at the PNE Show Home with Ecolighten, BC Hydro, FortisBC and Britco. To find out more, call 604-971-2088 or email [email protected].